Job Description :-
We are looking for Accounting & Finance professional to take responsibility for overall accounting and bookkeeping
functions for US based Clients’. This position requires daily bookkeeping, AR, AP, Bank Reconciliation and closing
the books to prepare the P&L account and Balance Sheets.
This position requires you to work on US shift (Monday to Friday – No Rotation) and you must have excellent ORAL & WRITTEN skills in US English.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting activities.
- Process accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll
and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure
variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, bank account statement
reconciliations, factor reconciliations, check/payment runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Cost / Inventory / Variance analysis.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Provide recommendations.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Proven work experience in bookkeeping and accounting.
- Candidates working with Auditor firm handling multiple small/mid-size company’s books would be given preference.
- Must have working knowledge of Quick Books or equivalent software.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Experience with American Market / BPO would be highly desired.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
Education & Experience Required
- B Com / M Com/ MBA- Finance / ICWA/ CS/ CA – Inter with decent communication skill.
- 2 - 6 years of relevant experience.
- Candidates are required to work in night shift only.
- Work Timing : 6:30 PM- 3:30 AM.
- Salary : Negotiable as per candidate’s Education and Experience
- Industry : BPO / ITES
- Functional Area : ITES, BPO, Customer Service, Operations/F&A
- Role Category : NON Voice
- Role : Analyst/Senior Analyst - (Nontechnical)